Ottawa, Canada – Mediachance announces the release of HDR Art 1.0, its new photo editing app developed for iPhone. For last couple of years the “HDR effect” became commonplace in artistic image manipulation but if used creatively, it can be a powerful secret weapon of any image processing toolbox. Unlike a typical HDR software where you need multiple image exposures, HDR Art is build from ground-up with the purpose of applying the same effect to a single image source.
HDR Art can easily create both beautiful natural images, simulating accurate film processing, as well as creating images with the popular HDR look. All from a single image. The application Combines HDR, Vintage, Black and White, Light Polarizer and Film Simulator into single process. Combining various elements and effects, HDR Art tries to redefine what is a a typical HDR photo look.
With HDR Art’s brand new tone-mapping any type of image is possible: from the realistic Film simulation, through the excitement of various HDR flavors to a whole new kind of photo art.
You can start from any of the 50 presets and if you want, you can easily tweak every single parameter. Use random function to get a pleasant surprise (or a bit of a shock).
* Turn daytime photo into fantastically lighted nighttime images
* Make brand new HDR grunge look that is a cross between photo and drawing
* Simulate weather conditions like rain, snow
* Add colorful lights that enhance scene in fantastic patterns
* Simulate the Film look and Film stock
* 50 brand new presets – not some recycled stuff from other applications
* Random function
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 13.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HDR Art 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
MediaChance is a privately owned Canadian corporation and provides users with easy-to-use, affordable multimedia, video, DVD authoring, graphics and mobile solutions since 1999. Copyright (C) 2013 MediaChance. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.